An economical flooring solution for the cost-conscious buyer, this high low loop pile carpet is a great option for your first home or investment property. Add a real sense of style to your floor today.
- Carpet Style: Level Loop Pile
- Fibre Type: Polypropylene
- Width: 3.66 metres
Turn Your Sub-Floor Into Luxury Flooring With Our Experts
At Carpet Right, we truly valued every single investment of our customer. That is why we are only collaborating with professionals when it comes to assigning tradesman for carpet installation. All our carpet layers are experienced with at least 10+ years in the flooring industry and always offer their professionalism to you.
Please visit our pre-installation guidelines to make sure that the selected carpet switches your subfloor into elegant & extravagant flooring.
Worried About Removal Of Old Carpet & Furniture?
Congratulations! Carpet Right is now providing a very competitive Carpet Installation Package including installation, removal & disposal of old carpet.
The package is also designed to customize the service such as removal of heavy furniture inclusive Piano, empty bookshelves, etc.
We will deliver you an exceptional experience with no hustle.
Visit your nearest Carpet Right or call our Mobile Manager to get a free measure & quote with our in-home services.
- Use only a quality vacuum.
- Vacuums fitted with micro filter systems ensure fine particles (such as dust mite allergens ) are removed and stay in the collection bag (particularly if you are dust sensitive).
- To prevent excess fuzzing turn the brush off, or change the head when vacuuming loop pile, cut pile or Berber carpet.
- Check and adjust the height of beaters if fitted regularly to ensure the carpet is not damaged by excessive beating.
- For thicker carpets with a higher pile, the height of beaters may be raised and/or suction level reduced to make vacuuming easier.
- Suction efficiency is reduced considerably when the bags are half full.
- Change or empty dust collection bags frequently and replace filters as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Prompt attention to spillages or stains is paramount to avoid the penetration of a stain into the carpet fibre.
- Liquids (particularly hot liquids) must be attended to immediately. If allowed to cool or dry, the stain will be more difficult to remove.
- Care must be taken as haphazard attempts at spot removal can cause permanent stain setting, pile distortion and loss of colour.
- Exercise extreme care with all bleaches and chemical products as the can permanently discolour or dissolve carpets.
- Depending on usage carpet should be professionally steam cleaned every 12-18 months.
- Steam Cleaning should only be undertaken by a professional carpet cleaner who is a member of a professional association in accordance with Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZ 3733:1995.
- Shampooing, do it yourself steam cleaning or dry cleaning are not recommended.